Friday, January 23, 2009

A Gummy bonus: the Young Guns

A couple of days ago it was a brutal murder on a notorious gang leader here in Norway. The gang is located in the "underworld" of Oslo and they go by the name "The Young Guns". And when I turned on the radio while eating breakfast this morning it was a interview with one of the old pioneers of the gang. He talked about how it all started in the 90s with harmless fun like stealing cars and robbing white rich kids. And for a kid that was all into the westside eastside bullshit when I was younger, I must admit that I turned up the volume on the radio so i`d not miss all the tough guy details. But when the dude got a question about how they all came up with the name Young Guns, he told the reporter that they got the name because they was allways listening to Whams "Young Guns" while cruisin around in their BMW`s while looking for trouble! Hahaha! The gangster allmost killed me with laughter! ..A deadly gang full of pakistani discoqueens!!:D So to all you that have hated on me when I`m playing Club Tropicana on the stereo: -,Fuck off! I`m rollin with the Young Guns!

2 comments:

Herr Tanum said...

det var posten sin det! hahahahaha

Bones said...

HAHA!!Konge post Mann!